Monday, April 9, 2012

Yeah so what if my top fell down. Suck happens at fashion week


KARACHI: It took over two years for Fashion Pakistan Week to come together and just a few steps down the cat walk for TV show host Mathira to provide the event its defining fashion faux pas.
A wardrobe malfunction mid-stride left Mathira partially exposed, as her white top fell down. Not to be fazed by the accident in a hall full of onlookers and flashing cameras, she continued her walk and later shrugged off the incident on Twitter, stating, “Yeah so what if my top fell down. S*** happens at fashion week.
The incident led to an uproar on Twitter, making Mathira a top trend in Pakistan.
1. 2. 3. 5. 6. 7.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well. Good luck, cara menggugurkan kandungan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts