Monday, March 26, 2012

'Pregnant' Kareena pic posted on Twitter


Kareena Kapoor who's playing the role of an actress Mahi Arora in Madhur Bhandarakar's Heroine was seen sporting a 'baby bump' on Twitter.

Posting a production still from his ambitious movie, Bhandarkar tweeted, "On the sets of #Heroine, #Kareena with her very efficient team." 

"Her character Mahi Arora is very contemporary, very edgy, very hard-hitting and very real like my other cinema. Kareena will definitely be a shock element to the people because of the way she has worked in the film," the 43-year-old producer-director said at the launch of photographer Dabboo Ratnani's calendar.

"I am looking at the film because I know the story, I know the screenplay, I know the dialogues. She will be fabulous," he added.

Heroine also stars Arjun Rampal in male lead. The film is set to release on September 14. 
1. 2. 3. 5. 6. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts